Shabby Paints blog post may contain affiliate links to products we use or think you will enjoy. I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase using our links at no cost to you.
How to Decoupage Furniture with Sheer Armor.
Create a custom piece of furniture with inexpensive tissue paper using Sheer Armor. This is super easy and inexpensive. Create one-of-a-kind furniture pieces.
- Measure and Cut your tissue paper.
- Apply a thick coat of Sheer Armor on a clean surface.
- Apply your tissue paper being careful to avoid wrinkles, and smooth out.
- Apply another coat of Sheer Armor on top of your tissue paper, Let Dry.
- Use an Exacto knife to trim any access tissue paper.
- Add another coat of Sheer Armor making sure you get the edges to seal the paper.
- Use a sanding block to smooth the edges.
- If you are looking for an aged look apply our Tinted Armor in your favorite color.
Favorite Products used on this project: